FURTHER PRICE REDUCTIONS ........... A development of 13 houses located in the charming coastal village of Kilcrohane on the Sheep's Head Peninsula in scenic West Cork. BER E1.
Guide Prices range from:
The properties are located in Kilcrohane village and are within a minute's stroll of the local shop/post office, pubs and restaurants. The crystal clear waters of Dunmanus Bay are a 5 minute walk from the development as are the children's playground and tennis court. The renowned Sheep's Head Way walking and cycling routes are within a stone's throw of the properties and attract thousands of visitors to the area each year. The local pier is a popular swimming place and there are several small coves dotted along the coast that are suitable for swimming and there are many places to 'cast the line out' in the hope of hooking a mackeral or pollock.
The properties (1,200 sq. ft.) have been built to a very high standard and comprise:
- fully fitted kitchen with dining area - (5.1m x 3.35m) - ceramic floor tiles, formica counter top, tiled splash back
- living room (timber floor) with fireplace (4.5m x 4.85m)
- cloakroom with WC and wash basin - tiled floor (1.4m x 2.2m)
- utility room - plumbed for washer & dryer (1.4m x 0.93m)
- master bedroom (4.48m x 4.15m) with en-suite (3.2m x 1.15m)
- bedroom no. 2 (3.22m x 3.72m) - double
- bedroom no. 3 (3.33m x 2.25m) - single
- bathroom (2.25m x 2.4m) with tub, shower over tub, WC and wash basin - tiled floor and around bath, basin, etc.
add a downstairs bedroom in the 4 bed and substitute downstairs WC with a wet room
€100,000 - detached 1 bedroom, kitchen, dining/living, shower room, 560 sq. ft. parking, garden
€115,000 - No. 1 - 3 bedroom semi-detached unfurnished - approx. 1,200 sq. ft., kitchen units and counter top installed, ceramic floor tiles in kitchen/dining, hall, utility and WC, timber laminate floor in living room, timber floors upstairs, bathroom and ensuite fully tiled
€140,000 - No. 8 - 4 bedroom end of terrace, unfurnished - approx. 1,350 sq. ft. kitchen units and counter top installed, ceramic floor tiles in kitchen/dining, hall, utility and WC, timber laminate floor in downstairs bedroom and living room, timber floors upstairs, bathroom, wet room and ensuite fully tiled, 3 beds and 2 baths up, 1 bed and wet room down
These details should be read as a general description of the property and no guarantee or warranty is given that the particulars are in every respect exact and precise. Please note that all negotiations, viewing arrangements and offers must be made through this office. If not the purchaser will be responsible for payment of the agents fees.